Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's been awhile

I think when I entered the blog world I jumped in feet first. Hoping that I was going to write these amazing blogs and memories that I've had with my family. On the other side I've been so consumed with everyday life that I rarely have a moment to write anything down or I start an entry then forget all about it. Oh the joys of being a wife and mother. This past 6 months Ive been concentrating on another part of my life. The duty of being a servant for God. It's been an amazing journey one that has been beautiful and full of surprises. God has shown me so much not only about myself but about my roles in life. Don't get me wrong there has been a time or two that he has had to show me things that in my life I've needed to let go and give over to him. I thank him for those moments because they have given me the opportunity to grow closer to him. I fell like this year is going to be something else. Gods put me in positions that I would normally run in the other direction from but they've been nothing short of a blessing. Gods grace is amazing and I've learned that he always has our best interest at heart. Unfortunately this last couple weeks have been the complete opposite. It's almost as though I've lost my way. It's funny how the moment something changes our path we have an instinct to try and let go of Gods hand and take over. Well let me tell you that I tried so hard to try and figure out everything on my own and all that brought me was anger and sorrow. I kept wondering to myself when God would give me victory over my struggles?? In his time i knew he would and I knew in my heart that he was right there beside me through it all. I'm starting to take my own advice now and try and continue on building my relationship back up again to where it was. To one day feel that warmth in our heart when God fills it with his love. The promise to one day enter into heaven where all the pain and suffering will be no more. What a beautiful day that will be.... So keep me in your prayers friends and will keep you in mine. As Christians we have this amazing family full of brothers and sisters of Gods children. We can lift each other up when we fall and to encourage each other to grow closer to our heavenly father. I encourage you too spend that time with the lord each day to ask him into YOUR hearts, to change those things in your life that he knows holds us back from fully surrendering our lives to him. To ask each day that he gives us those opportunities to share how he's worked in your life and to just take a moment to look at all the blessing that surround us each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment